What to Look for in a Company
- Are they local or national? This will impact both customer service and alarm maintenance times.
- What products and services do they offer? Will I be dealing with a specialized company or a general contractor?
- Do they provide a warranty? If not what is the hourly rate?
- Does the company have adequate insurance?
- Will the company provide you with a contract?
- Is the monitoring 24/7?
- In the event of an alarm service issue how quickly will it be addressed?
- Will the company train me how to use the system?
- If my needs change in the future will they be able to adjust my system?
- Is my alarm verified? Will I have a high priority response from the police?
- Can my system be defeated by a burglar?
- Will I be able to confirm my system is armed and monitored at all times?
If you have any security related questions or concerns please give us a call at 1-888-669-3079. We are happy to provide you with a no obligation security evaluation of your home or business.